The INADcure Foundation is here for all families of individuals who have been diagnosed with INAD and other forms of PLA2G6-related neurodegeneration (PLAN). While our primary purpose is to raise funds to support research, we also want to be a place where INAD families can come to for support and to receive the most up-to-date information available on INAD and on current research initiatives.
We are here to bring us all together.
We know first-hand the experience families face after receiving this devastating diagnosis, and we know that it is difficult to find a place where you can get answers to all of the questions that follow. And while we certainly don’t have all of the answers here, we strive to be a place where families can come to connect, ask advice, and seek support from others who are on this same journey – hoping that it provides a little bit of hope and comfort to know that you are not alone.
It is our hope that families will use this site to:
- Learn about current research.
- Learn about educational opportunities, such as relevant conferences or symposiums.
- Get connected with other families impacted by INAD and other forms of PLA2G6-related neurodegeneration (PLAN).
- Gain access to helpful resources.
- Join our Contact Registry.
- Learn how to raise awareness and advocate on behalf of the rare disease community on a local and/or national level.
- Get involved in fundraising efforts that will support our Scientific Research Grants Program by:
- Participating in our signature event
- Hosting an individual family fundraiser
- Encouraging family and friends to donate to the INADcure Foundation’s Research Fund